Search the forum,

Discuss How to repressurize my Baxi boiler? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I have a problem with my Baxi boiler. Error message 118. Pressure: 0. The instruction says I should repressurize it.

Could you please explain me how to do it?

Attached you can find photos of the boiler.

Just to let you know I am blonde, so please step by step instructions ;) (I can't call the plumber because of coronavirus)

Attachments

• IMG_20200421_150752.jpg
    IMG_20200421_150752.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20200421_150744.jpg
    IMG_20200421_150744.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20200421_150734.jpg
    IMG_20200421_150734.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 11
have you tried slightly undoing / turning the blue nob valve on the underside of the boiler?

Thank you for reply!

Yes, I have. It started heating up and the pressure went to 3, but now the water is dripping. Is it supposed to be like that till the pressure normalizes?

did you shut the blue nob when it went upto 1-1.5 bar like the instructions say ? or did you leave it open

i would see if you could get one as it will be handy to have in the future

Reply to How to repressurize my Baxi boiler? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock