Search the forum,

Discuss How to repressurize my Baxi boiler? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I have a problem with my Baxi boiler. Error message 118. Pressure: 0. The instruction says I should repressurize it.

Could you please explain me how to do it?

Attached you can find photos of the boiler.

Just to let you know I am blonde, so please step by step instructions ;) (I can't call the plumber because of coronavirus)

Attachments

• IMG_20200421_150752.jpg
    IMG_20200421_150752.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20200421_150744.jpg
    IMG_20200421_150744.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20200421_150734.jpg
    IMG_20200421_150734.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 11
have you tried slightly undoing / turning the blue nob valve on the underside of the boiler?

Thank you for reply!

Yes, I have. It started heating up and the pressure went to 3, but now the water is dripping. Is it supposed to be like that till the pressure normalizes?

did you shut the blue nob when it went upto 1-1.5 bar like the instructions say ? or did you leave it open

i would see if you could get one as it will be handy to have in the future

Reply to How to repressurize my Baxi boiler? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip coming from the black nylon plastic drain plug at the back of the boiler which is accessible from the underneath. It does not appear to be from the thread...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so far. I replaced the cartridge. Leak persisted. Bought some replacement seals and tried to put in place of the old ones. Here's what I did next. Remove...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just tried to turn on my CH for the first time this year as I have a number of guests coming for xmas dinner but even after an hour all the rads are stone...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On further inspection I discovered that water was coming from boiler cupboard. On looking in boiler cupboard I found boiler has started leaking water...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He has recently had a new boiler installed via British Gas (valiant brand). The external boiler flue seems excessively tall, proving to be somewhat of an eye sore (please see pictures attached). I know it...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock