Search the forum,

Discuss Hot water issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

James 1981

Hi there I am having trouble with hot water coming through cold taps
its on an unvented system in a large house with over 4 bathrooms
I have installed a secondary return on system with a bronze pump going back into
cold main at cylinder via a swept tee
and also a non return valve to prevent back flow to cold

I have tried everything even fitting non return valves on all appliances I can get to
it's a new install and I have piped it all myself

I think I might have teed a pipe in wrong
ie hot return into cold
but surely if I isolate the cold and leave the hots on I would have a flow of water through the cold side of taps

I'm after any advise people
thanks for your time

You don't sound as though you are qualified or competent to be working on that to be frank.

You need an engineer who is G3 compliant!

You don't sound as though you are qualified or competent to be working on that to be frank.

You need an engineer who is G3 compliant!

James , Sorry , you have to be qualified to instal an unvented cylinder, so we cant give you any advice

Sorry guys you have lost me I'm new to this site so not sure if I have entered my details correctly
I have all relivant qualifications for unvented and gas safe etc
Regards

Sorry guys you have lost me I'm new to this site so not sure if I have entered my details correctly
Regards

James , one of the mods will see this and advise u .

Regards

James , one of the mods will see this and advise u .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hot water issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock