Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell CM921 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kerry J

HELP ME!!

- I have just moved into a new house and we have an Ideal combi boiler and a CM921 honeywell wireless thermostat. _ I have no idea if this is working properly and the installation guide is not much help... I need to find a plumber in the Chingford area to check the system and give me a idiots guide to this system.

Thanks

K

The CM921 is really quite simple to work. Make sure all other controls for the heating elsewhere are set on continuous and use the CM921 for the program. All you need to do is make sure the times are set right. When you switch it onto manual you will hear the boiler fire when you ask for heat. You used to be able to download intructions from the Honeywell website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honeywell CM921 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
hello I have a Worcester greenstar 18Ri with a Honeywell st6400c timer next to the boiler and a dial thermostat down stairs. it is a system boiler not a combi and has a separate hot water tank. I'm looking to find out if I can replace my Honeywell timer st6400c for a Honeywell sundial RF2 pack 3...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I'm in a bit of a bind with a current CH install where I need to install a filter prior to a flush but no where to install My issue is the return on the combi (ideal 35) runs directly behind the boiler then up through the ceiling so I have no clearance to even attempt to snake it out to fit a...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
A bit of clarification - I have extended a 3 bedroom semi detached and at the time central heating pipes were going in I told the plumber could I have 2 zones - one for bedrooms upstairs and another for the living areas downstairs. Now the plastering has been finished and I am costing the combi...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock