Search the forum,

Discuss High pressure BUT very little water coming out of tap/shower? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boilerhelp123

Hi,

having some problems with our boiler/shower etc- any advice very, very gratefully received!

Basically the pressure dropped to about 0.4 bar the other day so the shower stopped working- we put the pressure back up to 1.5 and it worked fine for a couple of days no problem. but for the last 48 hours then there's only a small amount of water coming out of the tap and virtually none makes it out of the shower head at all- just a trickle. however, the boiler says the pressure is at 2.0-2.4 bar. so although it says it's at high pressure then the water in the system is behaving as though it's at low pressure and not really coming through.

not sure what to do- switched the boiler off and on again and have tried to tweak the pressure but to no avail. it's a Glow Worm Flexicom CX if that makes any difference!

thanks a lot. in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to High pressure BUT very little water coming out of tap/shower? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater systems in the house. This boiler was replaced by a combi boiler as it only heats the lounge and master bed and provides hot water to en-suite bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hi I moved into a property where the pressure is slightly low and they have this super duper shower but pressure is somewhat lacking. I have had water company out and they did do a check and they found the flow rate reduced but they mentioned about the inside stopcock/tap should be changed just...
Replies
Views
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable After i re-pressurize to 1.5 bar, using tap is ok without problem. but when turn on the central heating, the pressure rises over 2 and the error code 117 showing water pressure high After i did the bleeding and re-pressurize to 1.3 bar, the heating is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Gas combi Boiler Mains fed in all taps and shower How do I balance the water pressure in all faucets in my flat. Every tap/water faucet is mains fed but the cold water is really strong in every tap that if I open the tap fully it flies out like a fountain but the hot water is not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock