Search the forum,

Discuss Help with portfolio in Dorset in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,
I'm on a gas course but I'm struggling to find someone to help me sign off my portfolio, I'm trying to complete boilers, fires and cookers. If anyone can help me in the dorset area it would be much appreciated. I'm not trying to cheat the system as I'm happy to do a full day's work to tick some boxes. I have around 12 months to complete. I have experience in fitting and testing cookers and a few gas fires. All natural gas up to 2mb. A little pipework and boiler.

Any help or advice would be breilbril.

Problem is no one in our town wants to help as they all think you are going to steal their business what's understandable. I need someone that's about to retire. My problem is I work full time and can only loss 1 or possibly 2 days every fortnight. I can do weekends but not many fitter work then.

Reply to Help with portfolio in Dorset in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock