• Welcome to PlumbersLive.com - Please register for free, or login if you have an account here already. We have relaunched the forum with new forum software and a nice new feel to it. Find common questions related to Boilers, Central Heating, Gas Engineering, Water Plumbing, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling - all in our forums.

help identifying this bath/shower mixer


this is my first post on here.
i am trying to stop water weeping from the temperature control side handle of this tap.
I am going to replace the o rings but can't see any markings on the taps to identify them. i contacted grohe because i thought it looked like a sentosa but grohe say it's not theirs. any help would be greatly appreciated.
if i can't match the o rings with new ones would wrapping ptfe round the existing rings be a decent fix?

thanks ,
Robtap 2.jpg tap 1.jpg tap 2.jpg tap 1.jpg


Guess you could send photos to the shower doc and see what they say and ptfe under the O-ring might be a short term fix.