Search the forum,

Discuss Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big hello to all!

Been registered on the forum for quite some time, decided its time to start contributing as i have been using the forum for help and tips for some time!

Been in the industry for 10 years, went self employed last year due to redundancy, loving every minute of being my own boss (dont tell the wife) money is tight and work is sparse but im hopeful things are going to get better. :smile:

Look forward to having many a discussion about the wonderful trade that is plumbing.

Hello Davidsr2 and welcome good luck with your new venture and I hope more work comes your way soon regards turnpin
icon7.png

Hang in there mate, it will get better the more determined you are to succeed.

Thank you all for the welcome, the way things are at the moment it can only get better lol. I'm a firm believer that if you work hard and keep your customers happy then it will pay off in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the industrial gas market. That ranges from installing cryogenic storage tanks, pumps and pipework to high pressure Hydrogen systems and bulk LNG. My work has...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I’m Paul. An ex gas safe registered heating engineer & plumber. Was never much cop at wiring heating systems or fault finding electrical issues, always used a close friend who is a (busy) electrician. Was self employed (non sub contractor) for 32 years. My career ended a few...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed. I do some install work too but nothing too big as I work alone and to be honest I'm not quick enough at installation work and not experienced in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock