Search the forum,

Discuss Hello everyone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A.D Plumbing

Hello everyone, new to this forum, thought it would be a good idea to join a forum so I can get the latest news and advice in the industry and this seems to be the ideal place as its a very active forum.

As It happens I'm actually looking into buying a powerflushing machine would any one be able to advice the best for the job? Is it a good idea to own one?

Thank Dan

Hi Dan, and welcome to the mad house, PF machine , if you have plenty of use for one and can justify the cost then yes, for occasional use then No, just hire one when needed, I've owned a kamco one for years, got lots of use when I lived in Berkshire , but very little use since I moved back to Devon, think its to do with the soft water, systems get dirty but don't seem to suffer from the sludge that I got in a hard water area, + people don't like paying the extra cost of a PF.

hello and welcome

Welcome A D plumbing

Hi Dan, and welcome to the mad house, PF machine , if you have plenty of use for one and can justify the cost then yes, for occasional use then No, just hire one when needed, I've owned a kamco one for years, got lots of use when I lived in Berkshire , but very little use since I moved back to Devon, think its to do with the soft water, systems get dirty but don't seem to suffer from the sludge that I got in a hard water area, + people don't like paying the extra cost of a PF.

I've found the same down here in Cornwall. Very few places I go to have sludges up systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello everyone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock