Search the forum,

Discuss Has Anyone Used This For ACS Revision? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

Just wanted to ask that has anyone used this website to revise for their ACS revision? the website im on about is...(Not promoting/Not paid) GAS ACADEMY SIGN UP - https://www.cts-group-training.net/gas-academy-sign-up.html

The reason im asking is because i dont feel that just reading the gas handbook over and over works for me. I prefer to do some past paper questions etc. Maybe have an insight on what the practical will be on the exam. This is a new entrant by the way that just completed his portfolio.
Im soo nervous

Thank you

The course provider should prepare you for your ACS exams when you get a date for them, you should have a week of refresher training which may include past papers, mock exams and assessments in the test centre.

Reply to Has Anyone Used This For ACS Revision? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone. My first post here, dont know if its in the right area, sorry if its not. Im doing the ACS gas with Access Training, they provide live and recorded seminars for the theory, but i find it difficult to understand, im not blaming them because even in the book (Niceic) its hard to...
Replies
Views
I have just completed my training with Scots Gas Training based in Stirling so I thought I would leave a review for anyone who may be considering a career change of direction. I visited a couple of training centres in Scotland before signing up to the Scots Gas Training course, one centre I...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have my ACS tomorrow first time doing it, i am looking for mock test questions i have done all ones in back of BPEC book and went over the few we done on the initial 3week course but wondering if there any websites that have them or if you can get hold of old papers? Also after...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
I'm 77, and finally decided to call it a day. Also health ain't brilliant so time to pack it in. For the past 15 years I have been running my own company (one man band and Joycie doing the invoices) just North of London. My speciality has been CP12's in N.and central London That's Landlords...
Replies
Views
Registering a boiler I've just fitted on the Gas safe website and as I nearly always usually fit Worcesters have never seen the 'warranty registration' option, now that im registering a Baxi Duo-tec... The home owner is elderly so i suggested I try and register their warranty for them over the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock