Search the forum,

Discuss Ground scource in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anyone recommend a ground scource installer in the east yorks/ south yorks area. I have a new build that the customer is set on this.
large new house with plenty of land . Would rather fit oil, but customer is always right!

If the customer has had a ground source water test then I would be happy to have the GSHP
installed the bore hole has to give the right flow to the unit most good refrigeration engineers
Can install the heat pump its worth calling a few people who have installed them before
And can set them up correctly .

Hi Chalked, give either the guys at Vaillant or Kensa a call, if you want their numbers, pm me. - They'll know who the good local installers are. - Needs MCS to claim RHI. - note that the RHI is about to be capped on GSHP's we don't have a date it could happen anywhere between May 2016 and April 2017

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ground scource in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just had my central heating system "upgraded" for a four bed-roomed detached house. The heating company recommended going from the open vented system to sealed / pressurized system, new pump ( UPS3 Grundfos ) all new plastic pipework ( extending ) the 22mm feed and return pipes so no...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, I have a customer with a heavily extended semi which now has 4 beds, 2 bathroom and 5 reception rooms. They have started working from home and want to zone the heating system, unfortunately the system boiler and cylinder is in the garage with 2 x 22mm primary pipes disappearing...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any kind of instructions/manual and therefore trying to figure out ourselves. We have what looks like a boiler/water tank system (coming from a standard...
Replies
Views
A few years ago I installed a wall hung toilet pan in my last house which did not flush well when disposing of waste solids. The water would rise up to the rim then dissipate and usually required further flushing to complete the disposal. I don't recall the brand but the wall mounting frame was...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The existing pump flows downwards. The manual for the proposed replacement recommends that it should pump upwards. This would involve rearranging the flow &...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock