Search the forum,

Discuss Good Plumber in Bradford West Yorkshire area here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrPlumber

hi new to the forums ,im from west Yorkshire hope to chip in

Last edited by a moderator:
......Or any of the rest of us who happen to be in West Yorkshire lol

Strange choice of first post. Prob against the rules too.

i am qualified to level 3 GNVQ in heating and ventilation with many other qualifications

Welcome. We will look forward to your useful contributions to the forums.

Everyone on here is equal. There are no Prima Donas without exception.

Welcome. We will look forward to your useful contributions to the forums.

Everyone on here is equal. There are no Prima Donas without exception.
anyone that comes across as a prima donna will soon be shot down by their peers

qualified-plumber.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good Plumber in Bradford West Yorkshire area here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
P
Hi All, I have recently changed heating source to a heat pump and so I have had a new water cylinder installed (different internal element required). This means that I have a 2.5 year old StainlessLITE Plus Horizontal unvented mains pressure 204L cylinder left over. We had it installed in Jan...
Replies
Views
Peter M
P
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and pedestal. Run new hot and cold pipes to wash basin. Fit new waste pipe from wash basin to drain. Fix new radiator Run flow and return pipes along...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock