• Welcome to PlumbersLive.com - Please register for free, or login if you have an account here already. We have relaunched the forum with new forum software and a nice new feel to it. Find common questions related to Boilers, Central Heating, Gas Engineering, Water Plumbing, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling - all in our forums.

glow worm micron 40ff

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alison

boiler is igniting for approx 10sec and cutting off, no heating nor hot water in taps, cant afford a plumber,pls help

B

Barry98

With what you've put Alison am afraid you've no choice do you not know Family member who knows someone locally to you ?

welcome to the forums

B

Barry98

The only thing I can suggest then is put a post on here in the I need a plumbers section am sure there will be someone close to you.

A

alison

not sure how to do that, new to site, thanks for yr help have 2 little boys and will follow instructions if i have to fix it.

SimonG

Plumber
Welcome to the forum.

Bod's given you good advice there, you need a good gsr engineer and your choices are to post for one on here, speak to friends/neighbours etc for a recommendation/phone book/local paper or stay cold with no hot water.

Hope you get sorted.

D

Dotty

Follow this link and post a new thread Alison.

[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

I'm afraid what is wrong with your boiler must, for yours and your boys safety, only be looked at and repaired by a gas safe registered engineer. This isn't us being elitest. This is us being concerned for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.