Search the forum,

Discuss Glow worm betacom 24C low pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gbo

Hi there,
I have this problem which valve i need to turn what direction? Husband away, and no heating and hot water suddeenly on saturday evening.:mad: pleaase help, thank you WP_20151121_003-2.jpg

anything in the cupboard below?

silver flex with a valve either side?

Oh dear, yes a mouse in that cupboard I cant open it, I am serious

can you remember any silver flex / could you see any pipework??

They're only small don't worry, unless it's a hippopotomouse:smoking:
Seriously though, take a pic under the boiler

Oh dear, yes a mouse in that cupboard I cant open it, I am serious

Shut your eyes and open the cupboard door, count to 10 and hey presto 1 mouse who is as scared of you as you are of it will be gone when you open your eyes.

The gauge is showing a bar of pressure. Shouldn't need topping up. Must be something else, unless the gauge is fubbared.

Just looked again at your picture, is the 60 degree light flashing or constant, have you tried resetting it

The 60° lamp indicates low pressure as any fule kno.

It's either woman vs mouse or a cold house until hubby gets home.

I am sure the mouse is more scared than the woman, he has probably run upstairs and is hiding under her bed now :)

you got 3 choices

make a trade with the mouse cheese for 10 mins of its time
hammer time
or be cold until hub comes home

The gauge is showing a bar of pressure. Shouldn't need topping up. Must be something else, unless the gauge is fubbared.

open your eyes its 0.7 of a bar :D

so what about the 60 light giving low pressure, more likely the pressure gauge is furbared and the sensor is correct, needs topping up still...

anything below .8 is low pressure light on them

why only get one
I've had tweveral already and the Memsahib isn't overly impressed with my current sense of humour
I may retire to the (local 70yds up the road) and take my talents where they will be appreciated

I've had tweveral already and the Memsahib isn't overly impressed with my current sense of humour
I may retire to the (local 70yds up the road) and take my talents where they will be appreciated

whats the maid like?

Had a few where the pressure switch is particularly blocked and have to take to 1.5 to get working.

The knob is for hot water only, turn ccw towards rad+tap.
Still need topping up altough on some boilers hw works with as little as .5 bars pressure left.
Turn it off and back on it might work for 5 minutes before turning off again.

whats the maid like?
Still lush! unfortunately she's gone to bed
so Dean Martin for me on you tube again
He's my go to "when you're ****ed again"
Still trying to follow his somngs on my guitat that I cant play
EDIT
Or spell

Still lush! unfortunately she's gone to bed
so Dean Martin for me on you tube again
He's my go to "when you're ****ed again"
Still trying to follow his somngs on my guitat that I cant play
EDIT
Or spell

:D why am i thinking of gavin and stacey now lol

Because the sheep have run away and you're passing the time?

to true but what is the true meaning of passing time and are we naturally passing time or is time passing us

Because the sheep have run away and you're passing the time?

forgot to tell you we have invented turbo sheep

[video]https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/COZuy9tWIAE44FU.mp4[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow worm betacom 24C low pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock