Search the forum,

Discuss Get Rateed!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ADM360

Have any of you guys out there looked at any of these rate sites??

do you put down a advertising?

I don't like the idea of paying£--- per year for a subscribtion, (don't really like pay to join the GSR club but thats another story!!) then every time you want to look at a job you can buy it for £--, and then you might not get it!!!

Is this just going to end up as a place for big boys with large advertising budgets to boost there name.

I feel that in this day and age even us sole traders need a web pressence as the first place mast peolpe now go to look for something is the web!!

even one of my customers said they had lost my card so went on the well know search site to find it!!!

Any thoughts!!!!

I know a few people who've been doing this a lot longer than I have and asked them about it. The opinion was 'waste of time, money and don't bother'

Any company that charges you a fee and/or a fee to quote a job is a waste of money imo. Your out of pocket the second you jump in your van to get there, especially if you don't get it.

never ever pay for a job. people go to these sites to get the job done for the cheapest price possible. which in my opinion just drives the industry down for the rest of us.

The sites are full of skinflints and timewasters. I won't pay to get work.

I know a few people who are on rated people etc and they say its good but i dont like the idea of paying to maybe get a job at a rubbish price so not for me. Been on checkatrade for few years now which was great in the past but a bit slow nowadays

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Get Rateed!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock