Search the forum,

Discuss Geberit valve removal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sacundai

Hi guys,

can anyone help me remove this flush valve so can replace flapper seal to fix running. Have new seal from Geberit but access is tight through wall plate (Have small mirror, torch and dislocated arms)

thanks
matt

DSC01823.jpgDSC01829.jpgDSC01826.jpg

It's hard to explain
But close fill,
unclip fill valve take out,
turn the clip on top of syphon and twist and pull out

Thanks but it's the unclipping bit I'm having trouble with. It really isn't obvious how it comes away and as the wall plate opening is so small I can't actually see inside to see where it comes apart.

As you look in on top of the syphon there is like 2 prongs on teeth you turn that to release then lift

Sorry it's hard to describe but simple to show if that makes sence

Are the prongs/teeth in my photos or are they higher up the valve. Sorry really can't see how this comes off

There not in pic there at top as your looking in on left hand side as far as I remember mate

This is the top of the valve, but surely they are the hooks that attach to the flush?
DSC01822.jpg

It's a different one than what I'm used too must be an old model
But it will detach from them and then the hole think comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Geberit valve removal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so far. I replaced the cartridge. Leak persisted. Bought some replacement seals and tried to put in place of the old ones. Here's what I did next. Remove...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone identify this flush valve, there are no manufacturers marks on it, the seal needs replacing, thanks.
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to replace the flush valve and/or the washer but unfortunately it's inside the vanity unit. The only way is removing the toilet. I turned the screw on the cistern pipe to stop the water. I removed all the silicon around the toilet, now I can easily lift up the Front panel but...
Replies
Views
Hi, my Geberit duel push button has stopped flushing the toilet. When either button is pressed a small amount of water is released but not enough to flush the toilet. I have removed the plate holding the unit and pulled the 2 plastic tubes away. By blowing into the tubes the system flushes so I...
Replies
Views
I have a wall mounted bathroom tap that leaks. Presumably I need a washer of sorts replaced. I cannot work out which tool I need to remove the tap. There is a small hole (8mm?) to the side but I can’t seem to get a fixing from either a alum key or screwdriver. Ever hopeful…? Matt
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock