Search the forum,

Discuss Gas safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Paid up today for gas safe online (£438 rob dogs) just wondered how long it takes to process the application and get on the register?

At this time of year, it should be within the week or just over.

Get them jobs booked in.

I paid on a Saturday and had my welcome email before mid-day on Monday.

i paid for mine on friday afternoon and had my welcome email by friday t time.

Paid for mine online and phoned up about an hour after as I was gonna service me ma's fire and was told I could start straight away as my payment had been received

Paid up today for gas safe online (£438 rob dogs) just wondered how long it takes to process the application and get on the register?
Just stick it on your next job
gas fitters earn upto 70K a year
Not

Its instant process as soon as they recieve payment your ready to go .

Cheers lads it came 9:10 am Monday so all ready to go. 75k here I come lol.

hi, can anyone help me' iv had my nvql2 in plumbing for a few years and the unvented, water regulations certificates also a certificate credit towards nvql3, im finding it hard to get employed so i can complete my lvl3, is there any way i can do this without being employed with a plumbing company, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock