Search the forum,

Discuss Gas safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Paid up today for gas safe online (£438 rob dogs) just wondered how long it takes to process the application and get on the register?

At this time of year, it should be within the week or just over.

Get them jobs booked in.

I paid on a Saturday and had my welcome email before mid-day on Monday.

i paid for mine on friday afternoon and had my welcome email by friday t time.

Paid for mine online and phoned up about an hour after as I was gonna service me ma's fire and was told I could start straight away as my payment had been received

Paid up today for gas safe online (£438 rob dogs) just wondered how long it takes to process the application and get on the register?
Just stick it on your next job
gas fitters earn upto 70K a year
Not

Its instant process as soon as they recieve payment your ready to go .

Cheers lads it came 9:10 am Monday so all ready to go. 75k here I come lol.

hi, can anyone help me' iv had my nvql2 in plumbing for a few years and the unvented, water regulations certificates also a certificate credit towards nvql3, im finding it hard to get employed so i can complete my lvl3, is there any way i can do this without being employed with a plumbing company, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to learn more about identifying faults ect (ideally based in SE London). I can be available at short notice for ad hoc work (It doesn't need to be a...
Replies
Views
Hi, need your honest views if you would be so kind. I’m 48 and work for the NHS (office based) and earn 44k a year. Ive been do fustrated and fed up in my work for so long that I’ve enrolled to do my gas safe and become an engineer. I know it’s hard work but I’m really excited and I’d love to...
Replies
Views
Just browsing the threads and this one here // www .plumbersforums. net /threads /bldg-regs-compliance-interlock.103043/ caught my eye. 1. If a GS registered installer installs a new boiler that does not meet the standards of the Commissioning Checklist, but signs it off anyway, what is to be...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I think was very... ambiguous... advice. 12yo boiler with the following readings on the analyser printout: O2% = 4.1 CO ppm = 192 CO2% = 9.5 Ratio =...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am currently in the forces looking to leave in the next year or so. i have a level 3 apprenticeship in electrical and mechanical marine engineering and realistically i have no issues tracing systems and working out whats what. the dream is to leave the forces and become self...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock