Search the forum,

Discuss "Gas Safe" Plumbers Needed - UK All Areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plumber Point UK Ltd is currently looking for experienced "Gas Safe" plumbers in all areas of the UK.

The work mainly involves visiting customers in their own home to resolve a wide variety of everyday heating problems - central heating radiator problems, air bleeding, oil and gas boiler installation, repairs and servicing.

Previous experience and a confident approach are important factors. The work is variable and can be fitted around your existing workload - please message us for more details.

Many thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting here. Do plumbers need to pay for this work? Or do they get paid for the work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to "Gas Safe" Plumbers Needed - UK All Areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was the only course my local college offered, but i've just found out they're now also offering Level 3 Plumbing and Heating. Does anyone have any advice...
Replies
Views
Growing plumbing & heating company based near maidstone in kent, looking for reliable and experienced gas safe heating engineer & plumber/heating engineer. van, uniform, PAYE & pension provided plumber 30-32k per annum - mon-fri gas engineer 38-40k per annum - mon-fri send me a message if...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Plumber Point UK Ltd is currently looking for experienced plumbers in all areas of the United Kingdom. The work mainly involves visiting customers in their own home to resolve a wide variety of everyday plumbing problems - baths, showers, bidets, toilets, sinks, taps, water leaks, burst or...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a cold water tank this tank feeds six properties in a straight line below my property is on the third floor so in the middle. The job would entail...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock