Search the forum,

Discuss Gas line for dryer failed inspection in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Gas line for dryer coming out of wall about 3" and runs about 2' along wall then elbows along furnace. Inspector failed and wants specs on stack washer/dryer. Will not return calls, not sure what to do. We took out water lines and vent - no washer/dryer for that room.

Reply to Gas line for dryer failed inspection in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall. There is a 3 way inspection/access chamber about 1.5 metres outside this point which I plan on going into. It has one inlet in use from the upstairs WC...
Replies
Views
My sister bought a new build property which has wall hung toilets, NK by Noke Porcelona The pans are all moving enough for the silicone sealant to fail across the top of the pan and if you put a bit of weight on it it opens up by about 5mm. They've been in use (light use 4 toilets in a holiday...
Replies
Views
Looking for advice on a washer/dryer. I do not have space to have 2 separate units and the location is on an inside wall with no external access. As its an old property, I am concerned that a washer/dryer would produce moisture which could add to any damp problems in the house. Especially as no...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low level shower tray sitting flush to the ground and was not able to get access to the main vented stack as it's boxed in from the inside of the house and...
Replies
Views
For about a year, my shower on a third floor is giving an on off gas smell sometimes after a shower and particularly in the morning not long after the sun rises enough to hit our roof. I usually run some water into my p-trap and the smell goes away after a few minutes. There is a tub right...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock