Search the forum,

Discuss Gas isolation valve with test point in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gas tec

Gas Engineer
Can anyone tell me where I can get a 22mm gas isolation valve with built in test point. It must be full bore.

Thanks

does it matter if you have to use male irons? (eg can the valve be threaded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas isolation valve with test point in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone please tell me where I might purchase a 90° bend 15mm x 22mm Isolating Valve Thanks and Regards. Hugh
Replies
Views
Hello, Is it ok to use a full bore isolation valve to isolate a hot and cold feed to taps or should I use a service restricted bore. I’m thinking about using a full bore with a handle as my default as I find that most of my customers struggle to muster up a screwdriver to isolate the water when...
Replies
Views
Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not helped with the two 10mm tails that must reduce even further. Hoping something is around that I can use 15mm full bore tails and isolating valves but all...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use a push fit tap connector instead which will give me more flexibility in fitting?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock