Search the forum,

Discuss Free labour for gas safe engineers in london area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adam brennan

My name is Adam, and I am currently doing my NVQ 2 Natural Gas Domestic Installation and Maintenance. I have passed all of my written exams but need to gather pictures and evidence of on site experience. I am a qualified plumber with onsite experience so I am competent in heating theory and wouldn't consider myself a burden to any engineer.

I need evidence in; boiler installations and services
gas fire installations and services
cooker installations and services

If you are Gas Safe, you do any of the installs or services needed, and are interested in FREE LABOUR in exchange for experience, and live in the London / Essex area then send me an e-mail to
[email protected] and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Also if you do other types of Gas work that may be beneficial to a gas engineer starting out then that would be great.

Thank you

Adam Brennan

Also, if anyone has advice about my situation or any leads then don't hesitate to comment. CHEERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free labour for gas safe engineers in london area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock