Search the forum,

Discuss First post and seeking a plumber who is experienced fitting gasification boiler etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tlaw259

First post and am hoping this forum will result in our finding the right person.

Seeking an experienced plumber to fit:
  • Orligno 25kW Wood Gasification boiler
  • 1000 litre buffer
  • 100-litre expansion

Effectively all the pipework between boiler / buffer and expansion tank.
Also need feed pipes between buffer in/out and zone valves.

If this leads to certification for RHI, great, if not.....ah well!
Boiler / tanks on a base ready to be positioned.

Immediate engagement for experienced plumber.
No rush, will wait for right person.

Will respond asap to feedback.

Re: First post and seeking a plumber who is experienced fitting gasification boiler e

Location might be handy

Re: First post and seeking a plumber who is experienced fitting gasification boiler e

Doh!
GU33 postcode.....not far from Liss Hampshire.

Thanks.

We could do it :)

I think, Nostrum could as well, though ot may be a bit cross-country for him.

p.s. if you had bought it through us it would have been 5% VAT on the lot not 20% :)

Are the units new or second hand? if s/h then not eligible for RHI.

You'll need a thermostatic mixing valve on the buffer outlet - ideally weather compensated so that you don't burn yourself on the rads. (And a few other controls :) )

My contact details in signature (click on the links)

If we did it we'd stay in a local b&b until finished.

Last edited:

One we did earlier :)

Orligno 40kW, 2000 litre buffer 2 x 100 litre expansion vessels (give redundancy)

1-IMG_2733.jpg2-IMG_2792.jpg

Like the enthusiasm, thank you for responding, appreciated.

I'll PM you with more info (Including answers to questions you already asked (Above)).

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to First post and seeking a plumber who is experienced fitting gasification boiler etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock