Search the forum,

Discuss ferroli maxima 35 c in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi. We have the above boiler and it keeps losing pressure (from 0.7 to 0.5) when we try and have a shower and turns the water cold. The boiler states a f37 fault code....handly not listed in the manual. Can anybody help? I have tried increasing the pressure on the flex loop (not sure if thats the correct term for it) but the pressure remains the same.

Unfortunately the only realistic response we can give you is to get a gas safe registered engineer in. Due to the forum rules we cannot offer advice on DIY gas repairs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ferroli maxima 35 c in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Looking to see if anyone can give some advice please. My Baxi boiler has been losing pressure and I am having to top it up approx. every 4 hours from 0-1.5 bar each time. This has been going on a week now. I have also started to notice small drips running down my condensate pipe...
Replies
Views
R
Hi looking for some advice please. We have a Viessmann VT100-W (WB1C 30kW) boiler. It's about 8 years old. I am now topping up the pressure about twice a week. I check the pressure first thing in the morning when the system (and me) is cold. Pressure is around 0.7. I top it up using the...
Replies
Views
Rod4444
R
P
Combi boiler system losing pressure every 2 days. We've been topping it up for months now and have had various radiators replaced and flooring pulled up downstairs around each of the radiators but so far no leaks have been found. I'm at a bit of a loss of where the leak can be because given...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a combi boiler (n8 topline compact hrc 30/cw5) required to fill in 1.5 BA, 8 radiators, and heated floors in the same system. I have a pressure loss problem, I lose ~0.3-0.4 every week without visible leakage. I had 2 plumbers and 1 guy from the boiler gas service company. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock