Search the forum,

Discuss Ferroli Domicondens 26C Help hot water takes a age to heat up.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tgvirus99

ok so a month ago I had this boiler fitted and all seemed ok until the boiler started with a error code (cant remember now what it was) so I contacted ferroli and they came out next day and replaced the PCB and the error stopped and the boiler seem to work fine again the problem is as the boiler is so new and the time I had it until the error started was only days I really don't know the boiler to well and im unsure if it has a fault of if its just the norm for this boiler (it was cheap so its probably not very good I know) so here is the fault? when I switch on the hot water I get about 5 sec of hot water then it goes cold for about 30s to a min before it turns hot again. I can only assume that the water that comes out straight away is pre heated by the boiler for when you need to wash your hand ect? but surely the boiler should heat faster than this? iv played about with the flow control tap but it doesn't seem to make a difference just reduces the flow of the hot water at the tap end.

have a read of the user manual to set it up properly, otherwise you could have a long piperun to the taps hence cold for a while. Also run the tap on a lower flow and the water will be hotter and this is down to it being a combi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferroli Domicondens 26C Help hot water takes a age to heat up.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock