Search the forum,

Discuss faulty pipie stat? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

everflow09

got a pipe stat that clicks on once frost stat signals but does not switch off? any one got any ideas. i think it is def wired up wrong as connected to white wire (from 3p.v) in junction

yeah boiler switches on dont when get to pipe stat temp set around 15-20 just dont switch off

Test the stat using a multimeter. If ok it is the wiring.
If you have 2 motorised valves it should be wired permanent live - frost stat - pipe stat - orange of the valves.
Mid position valve, perm live - frost stat - pipe stat - white of valve.
No valves, perm live - frost stat - pipe stat - switched live.

Frost stat should be set to around 5 deg and pipe stat fitted on the return set to around 25 deg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to faulty pipie stat? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock