Search the forum,

Discuss energy efficiency course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

ambrosia

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Its been a decade since I did my energy efficiency course, I wanted to refresh myself on a few things, could anyone recommend a good text book

thanks in advance

Reply to energy efficiency course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, moved into a home a year ago with what is probably an old heating system. There is a gas boiler linking to radiator central heating, and a water tank. Energy company charged an enormous amount for gas last winter (admittedly I hadn't taken regular meter readings so was unaware until a huge...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my house, in place of the garage, most would give me a suggestion to put in a) an extension to the existing boiler rad circuit & electric water heaters...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
We all know that short-cycling is bad - and that it's good for a boiler to have a wide modulation range. But I can find no facts in data sheets - is the boiler as efficient at it's lowest modulation level: as at full gas? Has anyone ever had hard data from a manufacturer? I'm wondering if...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock