Search the forum,

Discuss Electrics under the bath in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I’ve just taken off the side of the bath with the aim of fitting an overhead shower to the bath, and have found an electrical unit under the bath, which appears to be for the central heating system. It’s fixed to the floor, so it’s not raised, and the fact that a small ingress of water has made the floor board damp near the 230 volt unit has made me even more concerned as to whether this is safe and meets British standards. My dad told me not to worry about the bolts as amps will kill me, but I’m still concerned as can’t see any info on this under the bath. House is 5 years old. Is it ok? Looks like it’s in zone 0 as I’ve had to take side of bath off with a screwdriver, but still, there’s a leak on be copper pipes too. Doesn’t feel right. Any advice is greatly appreciated.View attachment 43425View attachment 43425View attachment 43426View attachment 43425View attachment 43426

Reply to Electrics under the bath in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock