Search the forum,

Discuss Electric Towel Rail Leaking in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I've been looking all over the place but i can't seem to find the answer to my particular issue so I hope you can help!

I have an electric towel rail in my bathroom which is very basic and was installed just under 4 years ago. It was switched on constantly for the whole of winter and when I turned it off it began dripping from the bottom and only stops when the rail is turned back on. With the weather it's now getting a bit too hot to have it on constantly, not to mention a waste of money on my electricity bill!

Does anyone have any idea how this issue can be (hopefully cheaply) fixed? I've attached a picture of the area that is leaking.

Thanks!

Tash

IMG_8528.JPG

Reply to Electric Towel Rail Leaking in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My towel rail is not electric but separate to central heating and has been working consistently but since the 2 port valve was replaced on Monday because the radiators were not working it has stopped working, if I go into the loft and press the flame button on and off it seems to come back to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I have an electric towel rail which has stopped working. All the lights are flashing from blue to red and the boost light is flashing green I have tried re-setting it but still no luck. Can anyone help please? I have the manual for it and it’s a Smart version from Advanced Heating Solutions.
Replies
Views
Hi there, Can I simply undo the screws on this heater towel rail, make sure it's off and prop it up while I paint the wall behind it? I saw tutorials that said to drain towel rails but mine doesn't have any controls, just a switch outside the bathroom. Thanks!
Replies
Views
P
Hi I’ve got a blockage somewhere that’s preventing the GCH bathroom towel rail from heating. Plumber has offered to try and resolve it at £100/hour. It sounds like there’s no guarantee the blockage can be found and/or fixed. So I could be pouring money down the drain trying to resolve the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have a caravan with a brand new heating system.The Valliant combi boiler is working fine but one radiator and one towel rail are stone cold.I have bled both and also tried to balance the radiators with no success.Even when I shut off all other radiators the problematic ones still don't heat...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock