Search the forum,

Discuss E r g in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Tyrrell

Gas Engineer
ERG
Has anyone done any work for this company?
I have attended 3 different jobs for them and although I was eventually paid for the first one (around two months after doing the work) I have still not been paid for the other two jobs despite several reminders being sent. I just get emails saying that the matter has been referred to a director for payment.
I have resorted to sending an email everyday in the vague hope that they might get fed up and pay me.
The total sum isn't that much but it’s the principle of the matter that gets at me really. I would never expect anyone to something for me and not pay them, especially if they have gone out of their way to do the work, as I did.
They are extremely unresponsive to requests for payment even though I know for certain that they have been paid - I asked the customer.

If this thread is in the wrong place feel free to move it to the correct place - I just think that people should be aware of companies that are shy of paying for work that they solicit from you.

Oh - and the title of the post should read as ERG but the forum protocols won't let it happen :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to E r g in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or HW.. ( I had to dig backwards from the customers phone number he had) . Turns out the email for invoice i asked for is fake, dont reply to my text...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a bathroom for a regular customer. She is of old age and is starting to get a little clumsy and her son has asked me to look at the old gas fire/back...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and managed to get the water turned off pretty quickly so it is not a massive catastrophe. Both times, a fitting popped off a pipe about 15 minutes after...
Replies
Views
P
Hi ,we have been in our house just over a year now and the bristan was already in place so not sure how old it is but; there was a major burst pipe a few weeks back which stopped the water from working for a good 2 days and i feel ever since then the shower doesn't get as hot as it should, the...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation. Have a bit of a question for our resident gas people, if you can possibly help me out here. The vendors seem to have lost the installation invoice, but...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock