• Welcome to PlumbersLive.com - Please register for free, or login if you have an account here already. We have relaunched the forum with new forum software and a nice new feel to it. Find common questions related to Boilers, Central Heating, Gas Engineering, Water Plumbing, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling - all in our forums.

Dream come true ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

parkesy_plumb

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Finally GSR :rockon2:. Amazing feeling after working really hard for years n years. Look forward to some hints and tips in the private forum guys.

Parkesy

Chris F

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Well done mate :) passed mine in January just gone. Welcome to the world of spending 1500 quid on getting registered and buying an analyser :)

K

kirkgas

Well done mate :) passed mine in January just gone. Welcome to the world of spending 1500 quid on getting registered and buying an analyser :)
You need to look at other internet sites, you can get a 455 and GSR for half that

parkesy_plumb

Plumber
Gas Engineer
that must have been some expensive analyser!! was on about renting one for a little while anyone know anything about this?

N

newcastle phill

Well done great achievement !
Still working towards mine...
From when you first started doing an actual gas placement how long did it take.

J

julesverne

We'll done lad it's a great feeling when you pass. Not so good when you have to fork a shed load of more cash for the privilege of being gsr

village idiot

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Well done great achievement !
Still working towards mine...
From when you first started doing an actual gas placement how long did it take.
Phill, you cannot use information like that to guage how long you should take to be GSR. There are a lot of factors to consider. The most important one being finding someone willing to assist you with your portfolio. And in that regard, it may be a question of who you know. Good luck buddy

N

newcastle phill

Phill, you cannot use information like that to guage how long you should take to be GSR. There are a lot of factors to consider. The most important one being finding someone willing to assist you with your portfolio. And in that regard, it may be a question of who you know. Good luck buddy
Cheers I realise that and variables involved. Just curious...straightforward question

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Ermintrude

So let the doubting yourself begin . Did I check that nipple , is this flue port from a boiler or just a spare?

Status
Not open for further replies.