Search the forum,

Discuss draught meter which to use in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

can you use a kane 3200 draught meter on natural draft oil boilers ?

Reply to draught meter which to use in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

UK 6
I wish to add a second boiler to my existing meter. Location 20m away. Underground run. Can l use 32mm yellow pipe with copper tails at each end. Thank you in advance
Replies
Views
Hello guys, an easy one: I recently had to drill through two outside walls to run 15mm pipes for a shower and sink. The holes are neat enough but need to be closed off to prevent draughts. Can I use expanding foam to block them? I wouldn't do this with central heating pipes, but the shower and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if anyone here can help me in resolving this issue. The meter I have stops at 19mbar with 'out of range' message and I cannot use it for other pressure checks. The instruction manual is not helpful. I contacted Digitron but they are not replying. The meter range is upto 130mb...
Replies
Views
Can I fit a water meter to this, and if so would anyone know what make and what I would need to do to fit it, picture attached
Replies
Views
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our property, and the property itself. The water company fitted a new (smart) meter about 4 weeks ago. Now they have contacted us saying we have a leak...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock