Search the forum,

Discuss Digital and electric shower solutions in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all
I'd like to have a digital shower but to warm the water up electrically. Is there a solution? Or digital showers work only with a combi boiler? Thanks

Hello all
I'd like to have a digital shower but to warm the water up electrically. Is there a solution? Or digital showers work only with a combi boiler? Thanks

I am not aware of any digital electric showers that heat the water internally. I think you need to look for electric showers if you want to heat the water at point of use. Digital showers control the flow and temperature of water and that can be done remotely but they require a hot water supply, either from a combi boiler or a hot water cylinder.

I reckon it's either one or the other, digital or electric but there may be a product out there that I am unaware of.

Reply to Digital and electric shower solutions in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am in the process of replacing an electric shower for a customer. I’ve come across some equipotential bonding within the shower and was just wondering why this is there? Can it be removed or does it have to stay? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated house (4 bathrooms is tragic). Current set up is: A hot/cold mixer in the main ensuite which is ok as long as you don't run anything else. One electric...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm cable to fuse board would be really difficult at best (I've checked and on 6mm at the minute) I would like a mains shower however changing to unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi. I recently had a renovation done. My builder installed a new Combi boiler instead of my system boiler. He connected the pipework to the digital pump. He did not inform us that we would need a new processor because we had changed to a Combi and subsequently a valve blew. Should my builders...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock