Search the forum,

Discuss Cyclical noise pattern from Grundfos Alpha2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mhomami

My Grundfos pump keeps making these rattling/bubbling noises in 2 minute cycles. 2 mins of noise, 30 secs of perfect silence, then 2 mins of noise again. It runs at 16w initially and then drops to 15w steady thereafter on setting 2.

Is it pushing sediments/air through the system and it takes 2.5 mins to go around a full loop or is it something more sinister?

I have a video of the noise but will not be able to link as I'm a new member. Please let me know if you would like me to pm it. Plumber will be in on Saturday to inspect, would be grateful for advice so I can talk to him about the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cyclical noise pattern from Grundfos Alpha2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock