Search the forum,

Discuss Confused in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chalmers7

Morning guys, I attended a jaguar combi boiler to which I know very little about, the hot tap in the kitchen pretty close to the boiler when I put the hot tap on the boiler doesn't light the cold just runs through the boiler. If I go upstairs and put the tap on the boiler ignites but doesn't run very hot 38-40 degrees. When I switch the tap off then the boiler temp rises to 60 ish. Why would one tap bring the boiler on and another not? There's good flow through both.

Hi
Looking back through your posts. You were informed last year that you need to be gas safe registered to get entry to the private gas safe register forum.
You have plenty of posts, so just pm a moderator with your gas safe details and this can be discussed.
As you can understand, these posts are seen by the General public and we don't want to promote any unregistered person opening up, or attempting a fix, on a gas appliance.
Ps. If it's a jaguar, and it's lasted this long. It's time for replacement !

Not one of the best boilers made, (Glow Worm) think it had so meny problems they took it off the market after a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Confused in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock