Search the forum,

Discuss Combi boiler shower hot and cold in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I had a plumber out to service and do a gas certificate for my combi boiler. Since then my shower that runs off the boiler will not stabilise temperature. When I twist the single lever mixer tap the shower goes too hot or too cold. He says this is not his fault and will not come back. I say it is his fault because it happened after he serviced it. Who is correct?

Reply to Combi boiler shower hot and cold in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I have an oil fuelled combi boiler and the hot water starts hot, then goes cold for a few seconds and then back to hot... Is this right? Thank you.
Replies
Views
Hi all Hope you can help We have a Gloworm Ultracom 38CXI combi boiler. During the Summer the taps and mixer shower run hot water consistently hot for as long as need be, but now during the Winter when the radiators are on the taps and mixer shower will run hot for only a few minutes and...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
PLUMBING ADVICE NEEDED Combi boiler in our house, downstairs water seems to be piping hot. Upstairs basin, bath and shower only ever seems to be lukewarm - so much so that no one even wants to bath as it never gets hot enough! Open to suggestions as to what it might be and if anyone can...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc) the shower runs at the right temperature for much of the time but suddenly changes to run cold, usually during the hair rinse time, for no apparent...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock