Search the forum,

Discuss Combi Boiler Rumbling and F-2 Error in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

Disaster has struck this morning, during the coldest week i've seen in years.

It appears as though we no longer have any hot water or heating due to a fault with the combi boiler.

We own a i-mini 24 system and the error code which we are seeing is F-2. I have looked this up in the manual and it says the following:

Flame Loss:

1. Check other gas appliances in the house are working to confirm a supply is present in the property.
2. If other appliances do not work or there are no other appliances, check the gas supply is on at the meter and/or pre payment meter has credit.

The issue here is that we don't run any appliances on gas in the house, and we also don't use a meter. I have checked with our supplier and we are actually in credit.

Does anyone know what the issue could be here? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

James

Your condense pipe outside may be frozen. Get your self a gas safe Engineer to unfreeze for you. I would say try to do it yourself but you have an Ideal so probably best to get an engineer out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi Boiler Rumbling and F-2 Error in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water was dripping from the condensation pipe. Our regular gas engineer(who installed the boiler) was not available and will be in a couple of days. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently having issues with an Ariston Combi A series boiler giving an E08 - "No water in primary circuit" error code, the circuit is holding water pressure fine, the pump runs and seems to have a bit of force behind it and I have replaced the pressure sensor but the problem persists...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
N
Have this boiler since last November and have given up on the installer and have another person coming this week. Supplier here in Ireland came out and said there was an issue with the flue install (it's in the attic and exits through the roof close to the chimney). Old installer who has done...
Replies
Views
noxyireland
N
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock