Search the forum,

Discuss CHP Boilers where are they? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Purely as a matter of interest, what happened to the introduction of CHP boilers to the domestic market. Anyone out there ever fitted one?

viessmann have had one for a while now

I didnt know they had CHP , defo moved or moving over to fuel cells , I looked at one a few weeks ago , I didnt dare ask how much lol

around 6k ive been led to believe

CHP sets up for domestic properties are still largely in the minds of the designers. Unless your in Northern Ireland of course - enough said about Mrs Foster - no relative ! The future is a town called 'Babcock in USA' owned by Babcock

Last edited:

Reply to CHP Boilers where are they? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock