Search the forum,

Discuss Charity run in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gray0689

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/RAMPAGE-CA

Hi guys
Not been on in a while been very busy

Me and amate are doing a charity run in April for friends of ours

They sadly lost there baby on Christmas Day to a still birth
It's been an unbelievably tough time and I'd like to do something to raise funds for and incredible foundation
SANDs
It helps people who have been touched by still birth and sudden death of baby's

I'm sure you all and especially the parents of children how unbelievably sad and heartbreaking this would be
And no one should ever have to deal with it

But sadly it is a problem and the SANDS foundation does unbelievably great work in helping and supporting this issue
So I'm begging you to find it in your heart to help me raise much needed funds

Anything would help even as small as a pound I hope you see what a wonderful course this is and help

The run is a 10km obstacle course
Which frankly scares me but for this a few hours pain Is nothing to what these people go through there hole lives IMG_0828.jpg

I thank you and hope you can help

Alex

Hi Grey,

We had a still birth 20 Dec 2015 horrible time, great charity and one you only find out about at the worse time. just donated, you will be surprised at how generous people can be as we did when we raised some money for the charity.

Hope you reach the target.

Hi Grey,

We had a still birth 20 Dec 2015 horrible time, great charity and one you only find out about at the worse time. just donated, you will be surprised at how generous people can be as we did when we raised some money for the charity.

Hope you reach the target.

Hi plumb_know
I can't never imagine the hurt of your loss
Thank you for sharing that with us I'm just trying to do a little bit to help anyone going or have gone through what your family and others have had to endure
And I'm so glad to hear you also think it's a good charity
All my thanks
Alex

Come on you miserable buggers! Dip your hands in your pockets,

Don't make me become Uncle Heavy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Charity run in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock