Search the forum,

Discuss Chaffoteaux & Maury Britony SE 80 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bazza

I am having problems with the temperature of the hot water supply. The hot water pipes from the boiler into the heat exchanger are really hot, but beyond the exchanger to the tap supplies, the taps are lukewarm. Please can anyone help me to see what this is. If anyone thinks it is the heat exchanger that is the problem, do you know where I can get one as the boiler is 8 years old. The Part number is 1301926.

Thanks

google is everybodys friend, just type the boiler and part no' plenty of parts sites...

if its hot coming out of the multi point but tepid at the taps its probably the taps, is there a mixer tap involved somewhere

Sounds like plate heat exchanger is partially blocked. If you can't find a replacement, you can sometimes clear the blockage by removing the PHE and cleaning out the primary ports with high pressure water from a tap or hose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chaffoteaux & Maury Britony SE 80 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I have a britony combi se 80 with fault 40 60 80 had british gas out to repair under homecare cover but they can't seem to repair it. They have been out 7 times so far and fitted a new pump heat exchanger air pressure switch and a pcb. Does anyone on here know what else could be the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, thanks for adding me. My Veissmann v50 combi gas boiler has recently started to supply only lukewarm water to the bathroom above it. This is about 3 metres away, so quite a short pipe run. It supplies hot water fine to the kitchen taps, which are about 1 metre away. It also supplies very...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the whole house is working as normal. Hot water is working as normal on the ground floor. However, there is no hot water to the first floor bathroom. This...
Replies
Views
PLUMBING ADVICE NEEDED Combi boiler in our house, downstairs water seems to be piping hot. Upstairs basin, bath and shower only ever seems to be lukewarm - so much so that no one even wants to bath as it never gets hot enough! Open to suggestions as to what it might be and if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock