Search the forum,

Discuss CET Safehouse? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbitism

Hi Has anyone had any experience of a company named CET Safehouse? They provide emergency insurance work for contractors for their clients who have taken out insurance. I have had exhaustive info from them but no mention of pay rates. I don't know if they charge contractors to be on their network.

Hi Has anyone had any experience of a company named CET Safehouse? They provide emergency insurance work for contractors for their clients who have taken out insurance. I have had exhaustive info from them but no mention of pay rates. I don't know if they charge contractors to be on their network.

If they charge you you should stay well clear imho.

If they charge you you should stay well clear imho.

Their paperwork doesn't even give an indication of their rates of pay and they want me to attend an interview (miles away from where I live). I agree with you;if they want money from me they can join the "far que"

Google them. They do not appear to be the usual landlord contract sharks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CET Safehouse? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

HeÄşlo I have a water leak under bathroom floor tiles. It is on the hot water feed to the tap. I noticed the tiles leading to sink warm last few days. Now my radiators are not heating up because the hot water must be getting diverted to the tap. What are my options? Can I get house insurance...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really here with the agenda of getting other peoples thoughts on charging deposits. To date I usually charge a third of my labour to hold a date for a customer. I've had no issues until recently where 2 of my prospective clients have tried to negotiate a lower deposit or change the...
Replies
Views
Hi, moved into a home a year ago with what is probably an old heating system. There is a gas boiler linking to radiator central heating, and a water tank. Energy company charged an enormous amount for gas last winter (admittedly I hadn't taken regular meter readings so was unaware until a huge...
Replies
Views
Hi All My husband and I are re looking at the finances for the business and I wanted to ensure the company still remains competitive with prices charged. So I was wondering what roughly everyone charges as a day rate around Birmingham/West Midlands Experience over 15 years, gas and plumbing...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock