Search the forum,

Discuss Can you identify this thermostat? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, is anyone able to help me identify the male and model of my room thermostat. Photograph is attached.
Thanks

image.jpg

Reply to Can you identify this thermostat? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone identify this flush valve, there are no manufacturers marks on it, the seal needs replacing, thanks.
Replies
Views
Hello, my Vaillant VRT 392 Thermostat just stopped working, it's completely dead, I read another thread suggesting changing batteries, but this model does not use batteries, it's wired to a Vaillant control center VR65 with eBUS, my boiler is Vaillant ecoTEC plus 624, anyone can help identify...
Replies
Views
Hello, Have had a leak on my UFH manifold. Originally incorrectly diagnosed as being the nuts/washer to the pump, it now looks like it's coming from this thermostatic valve. Have tried googling "ufh thermostatic valve" and none of them look like this or have connectors like this (guessing part...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock