Search the forum,

Discuss can start working without any licence. ? in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

hi can start working and learn without having to do any courses or training?

hi can start working and learn without having to do any courses or training?
Without the training you will make mistakes, perhaps costly ones, is this what you want?
[automerge]1596963327[/automerge]
@oz-plumber im guessing he can under supervision?
That is still training, tbh I`m not entirely sure what the OP is asking.

Not in Australia you can't.
The only way of legally doing Plumbing is via an Apprenticeship.

You can do a Pre Apprenticeship course, but that doesn't allow you to do any Plumbing works unsupervised until you have completed the majority of your Apprenticeship.
You can only do your own works after you have completed your Apprenticeship and become Licensed.

So basically, from when you start your Apprenticeship, @ 5 years later you can legally work for yourself.

Reply to can start working without any licence. ? in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a worchester heat slave 18/25 and continually needs bleeding of the Kero, runs all day when bled. when it cuts out on the stat it wont start again without bleeding
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some domestic and new builds here and there. Sole trader working for numerous different companies. Been thinking that maybe it's time I started my own...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock