Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler/gas work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jimbob123

hi very informative and helpful site by the way.
im a fully qualified plumber, ie not a nugget. i finally decided to get my gas, ive finished all the gas foundation theory and nailed the theory exams. im now building up my portfolio which is slow going as i have recently moved and the majority of my friends/old workmates which are registered are back home. is there anyone in the hyde/manchester area (id be willing to travel up to 40miles if not) that is looking for someone. im a hard worker, very interested in my work and a quick learner. ideally im looking for boiler service/breakdown work but any gas related work il lap up and enjoy doing. please feel free to reply or private message me for my phone number if you are interested and want a chat with me. (goes without saying ive got all my own tools and transport etc).
cheers. hopefully il hear from you soon.

or if anyone knows of anyone looking for someone give us a shout. cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler/gas work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler up until now with regular servicing. When the heating is turned on the boiler ignites and looks to start up but then a few seconds in, knocking sounds...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a bathroom for a regular customer. She is of old age and is starting to get a little clumsy and her son has asked me to look at the old gas fire/back...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old people. Out here competence and integrity is harder to come by in a worker, in fact it's hard to find workers at all where we are in the countryside...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock