Search the forum,

Discuss Bodge-it & Scarper, are still going strong, I see. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a friends flat, the other week. Nearly had a dicky fit!
Private Landlord,(I'm not allowed to touch anything).
Could you guys have a look at the pics and tell me if there are ANY rules that haven't been broken?
You might need to download the pics, rotate right and zoom in.You will need a stiff drink!
This is in the W.C.

Attachments

• Bad Plumbing 1.jpg
    Bad Plumbing 1.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 178
  • Bad Plumbing 2.jpg
    Bad Plumbing 2.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 168
  • Bad Plumbing 3.jpg
    Bad Plumbing 3.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 169
  • Bad Plumbing 4.jpg
    Bad Plumbing 4.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Can't see any 13 amp sockets and the nail for our little squares of newspaper is also missing

By the look of the state of the place I think the best solution would be a JDAM-4.:smile5:

I Can't see anything wrong with that, Quality install by a landlord, I hope the rent is less than 30pw

I Can't see anything wrong with that, Quality install by a landlord, I hope the rent is less than 30pw

per hour more like

You'll never believe this.
Local Council (Cheshire East) sent a bloke round yesterday to look into all the repairs needed.
Says "That's just superficial, you'll be alright".
Where do they find these muppets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bodge-it & Scarper, are still going strong, I see. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around here ‘Shy bairnes get nowt’! My children (10 and 8 at the time) were lucky enough to be given an above ground 15ft round swimming pool from some...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock