Search the forum,

Discuss Bod joins the 4000 post gang in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Well done Bod on your 4000 quality postings always worth a read ..regards turnpin
icon7.png

cheers chaps , I've enjoyed reading many posts too enjoyed the giggles too but I'm going to dedicate this post to Sid may he rip

well done Bod
( I checked this is a new post on this..:lol: )
:party::party:

Last edited:
Saw other post of yours, but didn't figured out what type of creature Sid was? Will send flowers to his grave.

Oh nooo, poor owl. First I thought it was some bag of something which you ran over :D..So sad to see this lovely animal go :(

Owl? I'll have what your drinking galaxy! Well done bod always a funny post and lots of useful info.

Penguin-clapping-animation.jpg

Heyyyyyyyyy
! Body ,Bod Bod !!!Well done,great contribution to the forums!!!!

lesdawson460-2.jpg

4000!! Posts!

ps Penguin is suppose to move so just look at it and blink a lot and as the same effect!! :83:

Last edited by a moderator:
Owl? I'll have what your drinking galaxy! Well done bod always a funny post and lots of useful info.
And that's how easy is to make yourself embarrassed :D:D, seriously, it looked like an run over owl to me, had to look again after my post . ohh my

Well done Bod. One of the resident commedians, and often your posts make me chuckly out loud, while the wife raises a single eyebrow and briefly glances away from 'Enders.

Keep em coming fella.

Well done

well done bdo, kaa ele

(a tribute to your poor spelling and great humour) :punk:

long may it continue,,,,,,,,,,

regards
Kev

well done lee.:presents1:

Even tho Sid has gone im sure hes looking down and very proud.:wings::wings::wings:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bod joins the 4000 post gang in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank. I'm on well water and have a water softener and two whole house filters for my water. Three days ago I found my high pressure relief valve tripped...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the central heating but not for hot water and sometimes the other way round, so it's probably just luck as to when it does decide to work[?]. When there's...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution I could see. I'm in Brisbane, Australia but I'm after general ideas from anyone here or in UK (I realise this is a UK based site). Point form...
Replies
Views
Happy Christmas everyone, We’ve just had a new Gledhill Stainless Lite indirect unvented cylinder installed by Dyno. It is making an alarmingly loud popping noises when the hot water is being used, not always but very very often. Mentally to me, it seems like the inner casing of the cylinder...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running for much over a minute (sometimes less). Since the weather has gotten cooler, the radiators seem to come on (unless turned off at the TRV) whenever a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock