Search the forum,

Discuss Best S pan connector for offset pipe? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I have an existing S-bend Twyford toilet and am looking to replace it with a new Twyford E100 close-coupled toilet.

Looking at the diagram (https://images.victorianplumbing.co.uk/images/E100-RND-WC1_Line.jpg) the Twyford S pan connector puts the centre of the floor pipe 80mm from the wall, but mine is about 120mm. Does anyone have any advice on which connector to use to resolve this? Would a flexible pan connector do the job?

Thanks in advance.

A photo of existing toilet and soil arrangement may help, but by the sounds of it, you either need to batten the wall out behind the cistern or get a wc pan that accepts the wall to centre of pipe in floor, or a bottom outlet wc such as the twyford Alcona.

An offset pan connector (they are 40 mm offset) into the floor.
A short piece of 110 into the pan connector, then a 90 degree pan connector onto the pan

Reply to Best S pan connector for offset pipe? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We've got a toilet that's been leaking due to a faulty seal with the pan connector. We've had a plumber in to replace the pan connector, but it hasn't done anything to fix the leak (and has cost us over £200). The plumber has told us that it can't be fixed due to the height of the old...
Replies
Views
Installing a new toilet in a small cloakroom. The previous toilet was connected to the waste through a 5" plastic fitting that is attached (cemented) into the 4" soil pipe below. I can't seem to find any adapter or pan connector that will fit this ancient fitting - any advice? Or should I just...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’ve got a close coupled toilet wher the waste come out of the back of the toilet then it’s a 90 degree bend to the right where it goes off through the wall. However with the 90 degree pan connector pushed into my soil pipe, the pan connector end isn’t long enough to reach the back of...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the branch) and plan to place it the opposite end of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the new...
Replies
Views
I have bought a new close-coupled WC that will be installed by a plumber. The plumber and I are currently in discussion about how it should be connected to the drain hole in the concrete floor. The situation is as follows. The technical drawing of the manufacturer (Armitage Shanks) indicates...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock