Search the forum,

Discuss Best DeSludger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bluenose1940

Hello folks, I'm just wondering what the experts recommend as far as desludging chemicals are concerned. I think that if I can find a really good one then this might be of benefit to my system. I would also appreciate a recommendation as regards a quality inhibitor to put in afterwards. I have installed a MagnaClean professional and it is amazing what this picks up. many thanks in advance of any forthcoming suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best DeSludger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have a single recirculation pump serving both of our homes. However, after the pump, the recirculation circuit splits into two separate branches, each...
Replies
Views
Hi all, sorry about the long post but a novice here looking for some advice... I've just bought a 12 bedroom private house with 3 bathrooms that we're turning into a guesthouse. The property was built in the 1970's or so and has an oil fired boiler with a standard copper cylinder. As far as I...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating Not Working Normally. When I turn on the heating, it doesn’t start. However, I still receive hot water, suggesting the boiler does work in some...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently our boiler stopped working properly, causing a lack of heat in our 14-radiator splitter in 3 storeys. having only one boiler at time it kind of working, only for one at time (and partially hot), depending on the priority in the system. We contacted Valliant for assistance...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced annually, October time) providing hot water to the CH system which is split into 3 zones (Honeywell 2-way valves) and it also heats the HW tank (Tribune...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock