• Welcome to PlumbersLive.com - Please register for free, or login if you have an account here already. We have relaunched the forum with new forum software and a nice new feel to it. Find common questions related to Boilers, Central Heating, Gas Engineering, Water Plumbing, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling - all in our forums.

best boiler to replace ideal icos 15

phil hair

Gas Engineer
sorry to ask the same old questions again. Im due to replace an icos 15 he and im looking for your valued opinion.
I fit a lot of logic plus combi's , but the heat only requires a wire to the pump from boiler (for the pump over run)
I think i read somewhere that this is not required anymore, does anybody know if this is true?
Otherwise, what would you put in? It is for a landlord, so price is always an option.

thanks.............

garygvl

Gas Engineer
sorry to ask the same old questions again. Im due to replace an icos 15 he and im looking for your valued opinion.
I fit a lot of logic plus combi's , but the heat only requires a wire to the pump from boiler (for the pump over run)
I think i read somewhere that this is not required anymore, does anybody know if this is true?
Otherwise, what would you put in? It is for a landlord, so price is always an option.

thanks..
no pump overrun on logic heat anymore