Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi diverter valve actuator issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. Have an issue with a Neta Tec 28GA boiler that’s not been the most reliable.

Latest problem (if anyone can help), is heating works fine, but hot water is intermittent but rarely works now.

Diverter valve cartridge replaced but still no good. Weird thing happening to the actuator though, not sure if this is normal but it seems to constantly move in and out for around 5 minutes before settling down, even when there’s been no demand for heating or DHW.

I’m a fairly handy DIYer, and have a multimeter to help diagnose an electrical issue if anyone has any clues here?

Thanks

Best to do all the basic things first on the boiler check the temperature is set up high. Etc..
Thank you. All the obvious things are ok. Seems like the motor is getting a sporadic / incorrect signal to activate. I’m thinking it’s a sensor or the PCB. Was hoping for someone to suggest what specifically to check, and what resistance/voltage parameters to look for. I’m 90% on the way to just getting a new boiler with the hassles I’ve had with this one.

Thank you. All the obvious things are ok. Seems like the motor is getting a sporadic / incorrect signal to activate. I’m thinking it’s a sensor or the PCB. Was hoping for someone to suggest what specifically to check, and what resistance/voltage parameters to look for. I’m 90% on the way to just getting a new boiler with the hassles I’ve had with this one.

Unfortunately we can’t give you any technical information as it’s illegal to remove the cover from the boiler if you’re not competent. Get a gas engineer in protect yourself, your family and the property.

I do love Baxi boilers but this model is a heap. Tonnes of issues with them.

Reply to Baxi diverter valve actuator issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock